Guardian Maintenance Club
Safeguard your home-comfort investment. Get automatic annual tune-ups at discounted membership rates. Equipment in your home needs to be maintained every year to keep your systems running efficiently and effectively. Regular maintenance is often a stipulation of your manufacturer’s warranty.
We make it easy
Forget about remembering to service your equipment and allow us to ensure your systems perform at their best. We remind you and schedule your appointment when you need it. No need to call in! Join our program today and save on necessary maintenance down the road.Join the club Complete the form
Tell us a little about yourself
How it works
1. Identify what you want covered
2. Choose your Member Pricing Plan
3. Leave the rest to us!
Equipment Servicing Coverage
We Service Most Major Brands
✓ Heating & cooling
✓ Furnaces & air handlers
✓ Heat pumps
✓ Air conditioners
✓ Split systems/ductless heat pumps
✓ Gas fireplace insert tune-ups (WES Installed, Archgard or Heat & Glo Fireplaces only)
✓ Honeywell generators
✓ Tankless water heaters
Expert Yearly Servicing
✓ We visually inspect, test, clean, tighten and lubricate all of your system’s components to ensure you’re getting the most out of your investment.
✓ We perform ACCA compliant preventative maintenance
✓ Guaranteed servicing reminders & priority scheduling
✓ Benefit from complying with manufacturer’s warranties
✓ Get the confidence you need knowing your HVAC system is working at top-performance expectations
✓ Exclusive member discounts
It Pays to be a Member!
15% Off – Any Installed Parts
15% Off – Equipment repair labor
15% Off – Electrical Services
15% Off – Reme Halo Air Purification System
15% Off – Air Duct Cleaning Service
Full terms and conditions
- Guardian Maintenance Club is a preventative maintenance program. Membership includes an annual tune-up service on one or more selected pieces of equipment per household or business with additional club benefits. Club coverage and benefits applies exclusively to equipment on Guardian Maintenance Club. The Guardian Maintenance Club does not include any additional discounted diagnostic fees, parts and/or labor in the event service/repair work is needed on equipment covered under the Guardian Maintenance Club.
- Annual Tune-Up Service – Guardian Maintenance Club customers are entitled to one annual tune-up on all equipment under club coverage to be done at the same time or separately if necessary at the discretion of Washington Energy Services.
- Written Maintenance Checklist – Each annual tune-up preformed under coverage will include a written checklist provided to customer upon completion of service. The written checklist will include: Date of service, description of all points inspected and/or cleaned and written notice of any recommendations required for repair and/or adjustment. Any repair or improvement recommendation will be provided prior to the performance of any additional work.
- Additional Club Benefits – All Guardian Maintenance Club Members will receive the added benefit of 15% discount off all required repairs and labor not covered under an active manufacturer warranty. Also, Guardian Maintenance members are entitled to 15% off any installed products while enrolled in the program. The 15% discount will be based on standard published retail rates and cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
- Anniversary Date – The anniversary date is the date in which the first preventative maintenance was performed and is the start of the Guardian Maintenance Club coverage. Customers will retain club benefits will remain for one year after final anniversary date if customer elects not to renew their Guardian Maintenance Plan.
- Air Conditioning Disclaimer – Any Club membership that includes an air conditioner must have an anniversary date between May 15th and September 15th.
- Service Reminders/Cancellation/Service Transfer – Washington Energy will send first reminder of the need to schedule the annual tune-up via email address provided by customer one month prior to anniversary date. Between first reminder and anniversary date, Washington Energy will attempt to contact customers with at least one phone call. It is the customers’ responsibility to schedule their maintenance within 45 days of anniversary date. In the event Washington Energy has attempted at least two contact attempts and has not had response 60 days past the anniversary date, Washington Energy reserves the right to forgo the annual maintenance with no refund provided to customer for that year’s tune up. If additional tune-ups are still owed, Washington Energy will follow same process of attempting contact following year and club benefits will be retained through duration of program. If a customer wishes to cancel their Guardian Maintenance Program, the customer will be entitled to a refund of remaining tune ups still owed on the plan and will forfeit all additional club benefits. In the event of a customer moving residence, the customer may either: a) Request a refund for remaining tune ups. b) Transfer plan to their new residence that is in Washington Energy Service’s service area. Equipment type must be under the approved Washington Energy Services approved equipment list. c) Transfer the remaining tune ups to the new resident of the current address under the Guardian Maintenance Plan.