3D Home Modeling
Get a gorgeous, precise 3D model of your home powered by HOVER®. Access all roof, siding, window, and door measurements within the 3D model. Try new finishes and colors, add new siding styles, windows, stone facades, and special accents like shakes in a gable; you can also replace stucco or explore new color combinations. Our Home Project Advisors work with you, so you feel confident.Get your 3D Home Model Complete the form
Tell us a little about yourself
Custom 3D Model
Customizein Real Time
Try different siding options, colors and design features in real time with a custom 3D model
With the HOVER® app, you'll get more accurate estimates sooner
Our Home Project Advisors pride themselves in transparent communication and upfront pricing
Window & Door Choices
Max View Series
Andersen Wood Windows
3-Point Locking System Doors
Contemporary Classic Doors
Craftsman Style Doors
French & Patio Style Doors
HardiePlank® Lap Siding
The most popular siding brand in America can be found enveloping over 5.5 million homes.
Choose from a variety of decorative edges with the same authentic, warm feel as cedar wood without the rotting or cracking.
HardiePanel® Vertical Siding
Combine with HardieTrim® boards to achieve a timeless board-and-batten look.
Durable fiber cement fascia and trim add a beautiful touch to a stunning home.
Eliminate the need for separate box or strip vents and cutting.
Pre-painted by James Hardie, Color Plus is specially formulated to perform in Northwest climate conditions and has a 15 year paint warranty.
HardiePlank® lap siding
Select Cedarmill® (6.25″, 8.25″) available in 2-pc increments
HardiePanel® vertical siding
Cedarmill® (4′ x 1 0′) available in 1-pc increments
HardieTrim® Batten boards
4/4 (.75″) Rustic (2.5″) available in 1-pc increments
5/4 Hardie Trim® boards
1″ Rustic (3.5·. s.s·. 7.25″, & 9.25″) available in 1-pc increments 4/4
Hardie Trim® boards
.75″ Rustic (5.5″, 7.25″, & 9.25″) available in 1-pc increments
Staggered-Edge, Straight-Edge (48″ X 16″) available in 1-pc increments
What should I expect?
Most homeowners replace siding once in a lifetime. It’s a major investment, so substantial consideration should be taken at every stage of the process. While we can’t comment on other contractors’ methods, here is what to expect if you replace siding with Washington Energy Services.
Starting the Project Right
• During your initial appointment for an estimate, our Home Project Adviser will share siding choices with you. The siding’s durability, warranty, look, color, and price are all factors to consider. We’ll explore your options and discuss any obstacles that could pose a delay in the installation process.
• Once you make your selection, you’ll have a full team on your project. Washington Energy Services provides coordinators and installation managers to oversee the entire process. The siding installation manager will also visit your home and conduct detailed and final measurements.
• Two days before installation, equipment begins arriving at your home (dumpsters, siding, portable restrooms, etc.).
During Siding Installation
• The typical installation is a 10-day process. The first day is the most important, as we make sure our work is clearly stated and a timeline is given.
• On the first day of siding installation, we ask that the homeowners are present. This is important because you will meet the project manager and discuss the overall work plan.
• Our jobsite is your home, and we’ll treat it with the utmost respect. Throughout the process, our installers keep your home clean by making sure we have dumpsters on site, neatly and safely store equipment, and clean the work area every day. That’s right—every day.
• We make sure to secure everything at night to ensure materials are not stolen and mess is reduced.
• During the rainy season, extra precautions are taken to keep the rain and mud away.
• When the project concludes, we will thoroughly discuss post-installation care information and make sure the work is to your satisfaction.