James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding
James Hardie creates innovative fiber cement siding products that increase the value and durability of your home. With low maintenance materials installed, and resilient baked-on color, you’ll experience continuous peace-of-mind and enduring beauty.Get your free estimate Complete the form
Tell us a little about yourself
Custom 3D Model
Customize in Real Time
Try different siding options, colors and design features in real time with a custom 3D model
With the HOVER app, you'll get more accurate estimates sooner
Our Home Project Advisors pride themselves in transparent communication and upfront pricing
HardiePlank® Lap Siding
The most popular siding brand in America can be found enveloping over 5.5 million homes.
Choose from a variety of decorative edges with the same authentic, warm feel as cedar wood without the rotting or cracking.
HardiePanel® Vertical Siding
Combine with HardieTrim® boards to achieve a timeless board-and-batten look.
Pre-painted by James Hardie, Color Plus is specially formulated to perform in Northwest climate conditions and has a 15 year paint warranty.
HardiePlank® lap siding
Select Cedarmill® (6.25″, 8.25″) available in 2-pc increments
HardiePanel® vertical siding
Cedarmill® (4′ x 1 0′) available in 1-pc increments
HardieTrim® Batten boards
4/4 (.75″) Rustic (2.5″) available in 1-pc increments
5/4 Hardie Trim® boards
1″ Rustic (3.5·. s.s·. 7.25″, & 9.25″) available in 1-pc increments 4/4
Hardie Trim® boards
.75″ Rustic (5.5″, 7.25″, & 9.25″) available in 1-pc increments
Staggered-Edge, Straight-Edge (48″ X 16″) available in 1-pc increments
What should I expect for siding replacement from Washington Energy Services?
Most homeowners replace siding once in a lifetime. It’s a major investment, so substantial consideration should be taken at every stage of the process. While we can’t comment on other contractors’ methods, here is what to expect if you replace siding with Washington Energy Services.
Starting the Project Right
• During your initial appointment for an estimate, our Home Project Adviser will share siding choices with you. The siding’s durability, warranty, look, color, and price are all factors to consider. We’ll explore your options and discuss any obstacles that could pose a delay in the installation process.
• Once you make your selection, you’ll have a full team on your project. Washington Energy Services provides coordinators and installation managers to oversee the entire process. The siding installation manager will also visit your home and conduct detailed and final measurements.
• Two days before installation, equipment begins arriving at your home (dumpsters, siding, portable restrooms, etc.).
During Siding Installation
• The typical installation is a 10-day process. The first day is the most important, as we make sure our work is clearly stated and a timeline is given.
• On the first day of siding installation, we ask that the homeowners are present. This is important because you will meet the project manager and discuss the overall work plan.
• Our jobsite is your home, and we’ll treat it with the utmost respect. Throughout the process, our installers keep your home clean by making sure we have dumpsters on site, neatly and safely store equipment, and clean the work area every day. That’s right—every day.
• We make sure to secure everything at night to ensure materials are not stolen and mess is reduced.
• During the rainy season, extra precautions are taken to keep the rain and mud away.
• When the project concludes, we will thoroughly discuss post-installation care information and make sure the work is to your satisfaction.
How long does James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding last?
Depending on the material of siding, your siding will generally last 25-40 years. James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding is highly durable and comes with a 30 year warranty.
How can I tell if my house needs new siding?
Usually a house needs new siding if the existing siding is starting to crack, buckle, peal, or swell. If your home is showing these signs, you may want to consider upgrading your siding.
What is the process of installing siding on a house?
This is a very involved process that usually takes a couple weeks. It involves removing the old siding, installing the new siding, caulking, touch-ups and more. Our team will provide a dumpster to discard all the old materials and make sure everything is left clean after the job is completed. However, keep in mind that during the siding process, this is considered an active job site, so please use caution.
Can you install siding yourself?
Siding installation is a big and complex task that shouldn’t necessarily be treated like a DIY project. We would never recommend you install siding on your own, as this can be dangerous and takes a great deal of training. If you’re interested in getting new siding, contact Washington Energy Services for a free estimate.
What is the average price for siding installation?
The average price of a siding installation depends on the size of your home, the type of siding, labor costs, installation costs and siding costs. All of these are key factors to pricing the cost of your siding installation. We make sure to provide the most accurate quote possible by visiting your home and performing a critical measure assessment.