Most homeowners replace siding once in a lifetime. It’s a major investment, so substantial consideration should be taken at every stage of the process. While we can’t comment on other contractors’ methods, here is what to expect if you replace siding with Washington Energy Services.
Starting the Project Right
• During your initial appointment for an estimate, our Home Project Adviser will share siding choices with you. The siding’s durability, warranty, look, color, and price are all factors to consider. We’ll explore your options and discuss any obstacles that could pose a delay in the installation process.
• Once you make your selection, you’ll have a full team on your project. Washington Energy Services provides coordinators and installation managers to oversee the entire process. The siding installation manager will also visit your home and conduct detailed and final measurements.
• Two days before installation, equipment begins arriving at your home (dumpsters, siding, portable restrooms, etc.).
During Siding Installation
• The typical installation is a 10-day process. The first day is the most important, as we make sure our work is clearly stated and a timeline is given.
• On the first day of siding installation, we ask that the homeowners are present. This is important because you will meet the project manager and discuss the overall work plan.
• Our jobsite is your home, and we’ll treat it with the utmost respect. Throughout the process, our installers keep your home clean by making sure we have dumpsters on site, neatly and safely store equipment, and clean the work area every day. That’s right—every day.
• We make sure to secure everything at night to ensure materials are not stolen and mess is reduced.
• During the rainy season, extra precautions are taken to keep the rain and mud away.
• When the project concludes, we will thoroughly discuss post-installation care information and make sure the work is to your satisfaction.