Archgard DVI 31
This sleek modern gas insert offers warmth, and superior energy efficiency. The flat profile design and side controls allow for a large flame viewing area. Add custom features such as interior lining or an optional backlight for a warm glow when off.Get your free estimate Complete the form
Tell us a little about yourself
Interior lining options
Quebec City gray brick
Reflective ceramic glass panels
Quebec City red brick
Fire bead or rock options
Clear white firebeads
Jet black fire beads
Sky blue fire beads
Multicolor river rock
Grey river rock
Surround Panels & Door Choices
Sleek and Modern
Surround panels and gas fireplace fronts come standard with black powder coat finish for durability and lasting beauty. We also do custom sizes..
What should I expect leading up to the gas fireplace installation?
Start with a Home Measurement and Free Estimate
- A gas fireplace expert will visit you to discuss what your choices are with gas fireplace inserts based on your existing fireplace structure, gas line, personal design interests and more.
- You and your gas fireplace insert expert will look over our Archgard portfolio and pick a design that fits your home.
- At the end of the visit, you will receive a free, no obligation estimate.
On Time Installation
- The Washington Energy Installation crew arrives on time on the installation day you scheduled.
- We take the time to protect the surrounding work area and will clean up after ourselves and remove all project-related materials. That’s part of what we believe makes for a delightful installation experience.
- Lastly, we inspect the gas fireplace insert with you and review proper maintenance procedures and warranty information. Several weeks after the installation we will contact you via email with a customer survey. We appreciate you providing us feedback on your experience.
|Natural Gas||21,000-33,000 BTU/HR 6.1-9.6 KW/HR|
|Propane||21,000-33,000 BTU/HR 6.1-9.6 KW/HR|
|Electronic Ignition||Spark-to-pilot ignition with battery backup and continuous pilot switch for standing pilot applications.|
|Remote Control||Programmable thermostat & timer. Flame, fan & light control.|
|Convection Fan||High efficiency dual impeller direct dive blower turns on/off automatically, 6 speed levels controllable from remote|
|Viewing Area||26″W x 16-3/4″ H — 31″ diagonal|
|Vent Size & Location on Unit||Two 3″ (76mm) co-linear vents exit top of unit|
|Burner Type||Wall to Wall steel pan|
|Firebox Construction||Welded, rivet and gasket, silicone free|