‘Tis the season for warmth. Steaming cocoa, crackling fires, and a warm home to share with family and friends are hallmarks of the holidays. While we can’t come over to make hot cocoa or stoke a fire, we can help you warm your home more efficiently with Honeywell programmable thermostats.
Set it, forget it, and save.
Whether you’re out chopping down the perfect tree, caroling around the neighborhood, or simply at work, don’t heat an empty house. The ability to program your heat to operate only when you’re home can provide considerable energy savings. In fact, according to ENERGY STAR (US Department of Energy), turning your thermostat back 10° to 15° for eight hours can help save 5% to 15% a year on your heating bill. Honeywell’s advanced thermostats are also easy to operate so there’s no guesswork—set it, forget it, and save.
Options for all budgets.
WES carries a wide variety of Honeywell’s advanced thermostats to fit numerous needs and budgets.
- Honeywell Pro 4000: This economic thermostat offers simplicity and weekday/weekend programming.
- Honeywell FocusPRO 6000: Easily monitor your home’s temperature with the wireless FocusPRO’s large backlit screen and 5-1-1/5-2 programming.
- Honeywell VisionPRO 8000: Experience smart design and ease of programming with the VisionPRO’s bright, intuitive touch screen.
- Honeywell Prestige IAQ: Incorporate optimum beauty, temperature control, and energy efficiency into your thermostat. The Prestige IAQ features seven day programming, a vacation mode, and temporary scheduling options. Plus, you can pair it with Honeywell’s RedLINK Control Services to easily manage your heating and cooling system with your smartphone or tablet—anytime, anywhere. And with full customization for the thermostat’s screen color and frame, it doesn’t just fit into your home’s décor—it adds to it.
When to upgrade
Not sure when to replace your thermostat? Here are a few signs it’s time to trade up:
- You don’t have a programmable thermostat and want to save on energy costs
- You have an old glass thermostat (these use hazardous mercury to operate)
- You’re experiencing uncomfortable swings in room temperature, which could indicate your thermostat is no longer properly sensing the room’s temperature
- Honeywell programmable thermostats from WES allow you to heat your home on your schedule, so you can reduce energy costs and save a little extra holiday cash this season.
So let’s toast to a warmer winter and a more efficient New Year.
I have a Honeywell programmable thermostat and it doesn’t work. I programmed it to come on at 7am, and it came on at 5:30am. Then I programmed it to go off at 8am, and it stays on all day.
Hi Carolyn, we’re sorry to hear that. If you’re not able to self-diagnose the problem, we are happy to help. Give us a call at 800-398-4663 and we’ll send someone out. Thanks, Washington Energy
I have a Honeywell that is suppost to be programmable but I have no directions and can’t get it to stay programmed for one temperature for day and one for night. I see no identification other than its a Honeywell thermostat How can I get the directions for it?
Hi Dorothy, we can think of two ways you can figure this out. The first is to look at the models listed on the Honeywell website and see if yours looks like any of those. Or, you could remove your thermostat carefully from the wall and turn it over to see a sticker on the back. There, a model number should be visible. At Honeywell’s website you would need to then find that model and download the manual (available in “Resources” on the thermostat page) – or just search google for that model number. If you have trouble getting the manual but do find the model number, let us know here and we’ll try to point you in the right direction.