Safety is Our Priority
While we continue to remain open under modified circumstances, our office team is now working remotely as we adapt to the latest COVID-19 mandates. Our in-field team members will continue to work emergency calls with extreme caution.
We are now accepting Virtual Visits and Emergency Calls Only*.
We are closely monitoring the situation surrounding COVID-19 and we are following recommendations made by the CDC and Governor Inslee. As we continue to have limited services to customer’s homes, we wanted to share a list of steps we are taking to provide a safe experience for our customers and field personnel.
What is Washington Energy Services doing to protect our customers?
The coronavirus (COVID-19) affects carriers of the virus in different ways, and not everyone has the same symptoms, so we ask all Washington Energy employees, including our field professionals: techs, IAQ, installers, outside sales representatives, and field managers, to stay home if they are not feeling well.
- To keep everyone safe and healthy, we have also asked our field personnel to refrain from shaking hands with homeowners.
- All field employees are wiping down the exterior handles, and interior truck/vehicle cabs with disinfecting wipes to ensure no germs or bacteria are transferred.
- We ask for all field personnel to sanitize their hands and to wear gloves.
- Our field team members will be disinfecting thermostats and other touchable surfaces.
- Additionally, we are asking all homeowners to reschedule appointments if they are exhibiting any potential symptoms.
Our team will continue to closely monitor the situation and update our routines as deemed necessary by the CDC.
Thank you for your understanding,
The Washington Energy Services Team
If you have any questions or concerns about our service, please feel free to contact us.
* Emergency calls defined as no heat and/or no hot water issues.