Seattle Vinyl Composite and Fiber Cement Siding Installation
Increase your home’s beauty, value, and durability.
View Past Siding Projects by Washington Energy Services
Frequently Asked Siding Questions
Why is Washington Energy Services the best choice for siding replacement and installation in Seattle?
Your Own Siding Design Consultant
One Contact from Beginning to End
When you work with us for siding replacement, you’ll have one central contact throughout the entire process. This expert will always be available to answer questions, provide options, and act as a consultant before, during, and after installation.
Extensive Portfolio of Design Options
Channel Your Inner Designer
You have a unique style. Let it show in your home’s siding. Your siding replacement specialist at Washington Energy Services will help you customize beautiful siding solutions to make your home stand out. Whether you select sleek contemporary styles or opt for a more traditional look, we have the options you need to carefully choose the siding that best fits your unique personality. Our expert will be there to explain the features and benefits of each option.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Yes, We Trust Our Team and Products THAT Much
We back every project we install with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our products or service, we will simply remove our equipment and refund your money.* See details.
Experienced Siding Installers
It’s simple. We are craftsmen who have a passion for what we do. With the industry’s most experienced installers and continuous training to ensure high standards and quality siding installations, WES is our area’s premier siding provider and installer. We take the time to make sure you have the information you need to make the right decision for your home and budget. We don’t believe in short cuts.
After all, home is where your life happens. Nothing less than the best will do.
BBB A+ Rating
A Badge you Can Trust
We’re honored to have BBB Accreditation. BBB is the resource of objective, unbiased information on businesses. Businesses must meet their high standards and we continue to live up to their Standard of Trust by emphasizing fair and honest practices for customers.
How can I tell if it’s time for siding replacement?
What are the advantages of fiber cement siding?
What is the most important decision I need to make about my home siding?
Check out some of our before and after photos for examples. We have received excellent reviews for siding on Angie’s list and LocalLoop.com, or see this unpaid customer and his Washington Energy siding story.
What should I expect for siding replacement from Washington Energy Services?
Most homeowners replace siding once in a lifetime. It’s a major investment, so substantial consideration should be taken at every stage of the process. While we can’t comment on other contractors’ methods, here is what to expect if you replace siding with Washington Energy.
Starting the Project Right
- During your initial appointment for an estimate, our Home Energy Specialist will share siding choices with you. The siding’s durability, warranty, look, color, and price are all factors to consider. We’ll explore your options and discuss any obstacles that could pose a delay in the installation process.
- Once you make your selection, you’ll have a full team on your project. Washington Energy Services provides coordinators and installation managers to oversee the entire process. The siding installation manager will also visit your home and conduct detailed and final measurements.
- Two days before installation, equipment will begin arriving at your home (dumpsters, siding, portable restrooms, etc.).
During Siding Installation
- The typical siding installation is a 10-day process. The first day is the most important, as we make sure our work is clearly stated and a timeline is given.
- On the first day of siding installation, we ask that customers are present. This is important because you will meet the project manager and discuss the overall work plan.
- Our jobsite is your home, and we’ll treat it with the utmost respect. Throughout the process, our installers keep your home clean by making sure we have dumpsters on site, neatly and safely storing equipment, and cleaning the site every day. That’s right—every day.
- We make sure to secure everything at night to ensure materials are not stolen and mess is reduced.
- During the rainy season, extra precautions are taken to keep the rain and mud away.
- When the project concludes, we will thoroughly discuss post-installation care information and make sure the work is to your satisfaction.