Heating & Furnace Service and Repair
Here in the Seattle-Tacoma area our furnaces can run nine months of the year. Based on the average temperatures in our area, if you compared running your furnace to a car it would get the equivalent of 1.8 million miles over its expected lifespan of 15 years. Your heating system will work hard for you, but like your car, doing routine and regular maintenance will keep it running smoothly, avoid problems, and keep your warranty intact.
An annual maintenance combined with duct vacuuming and inspection will keep your system in top working order.
Heating Maintenance Programs – Guardian Maintenance plans
Get peace of mind knowing your system will operate properly and work when you need it to. Our certified technicians service all major brands of heating equipment. If you live in the North end from Bellingham to Seattle our service technicians out of Lynnwood are ready to help. If you live in the South end of Puget Sound such as Tacoma Kitsap and Olympia our Tacoma shop is nearby.
Our heating system maintenance program includes:
- 21 point comprehensive tuneup service
- written comprehensive checklist
- one one-inch furnace filter replacement
- 10% off all repairs needed during the agreement time
- scheduling reminder service and priority dispatch repair
- up to 20% savings when you buy a multiyear program
- and $50 savings when you combined with duct vacuuming.
Because our service technicians are trained to service furnaces heat pumps hybrid systems gas fireplace inserts and tankless water heaters, you can additionally save money by combining maintenance of multiple pieces of equipment. Call for details.
Furnace Repair – Heating Services
Our NATE certified technicians are experts at diagnosing and repairing heating system and water heater issues. We service York carrier Bryant Rheem Trane and many other brands.
Washington Energy Services is your heating, cooling, water heater, and generator service expert.
Your furnace can last up to 20 years with normal yearly maintenance. A furnace will on average cycle on and off about 200,000 times with 20,000 hours of operation. The achieve the same results as a furnace, a car traveling at an average of 40 mph would drive 1 million miles. Your car benefits greatly from maintenance and so will your furnace.
Maintenance Packages – heating, cooling, tankless water heaters, gas fireplace
- 1, 2, or 3 year increments with savings on multi-year packages
- Includes: annual comprehensive maintenance service, complimentary 1” filter, 10% off any repairs needed during appointment
- Water heater safety check
Brands We Service include York, Carrier, Bryant, Trane and more!
- Generator maintenance
- Residential Boiler maintenance
- Commercial boiler maintenance
- Tankless water heater maintenance
Filter Shipment Program
- We will automatically send your replacement furnace filter to you twice per year (5” filters) or three times per year (4″ filters).
- Buy filters online or call 800 398 HOME.
Our technicians are:
Trusted, trained and supervised employees
Background checked & drug tested
Licensed, bonded and insured
Consumer Reports recommends using NATE Certified contractors, see for yourself at http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/appliances/heating-cooling-and-air/gas-furnaces-703/choosing-a-contractor/choosing-the-contractor.htm