Washington Energy Services offers professional insulation installation featuring Johns Manville Climate Pro Attic Insulation. It is a formaldehyde free product that contains 25% recycled glass, and has a minimum of 20% post consumer recycled bottle glass. Blown in fiberglass insulation is the ideal solution for your attic. It blows in easily to completely fill in gaps and voids and won’t settle or separate. It retains it’s thermal efficiency for the life of your home. Ask us about:
- Ventilation Baffles
- Attic Markers
Why fiberglass vs some of the alternatives? We want your insulation to be dry and stay dry. Other substances may sound more ecologically friendly but their materials absorb and retain moisture, holding that moisture in your walls and attic.
Interior & Exterior Wall Insulation
We specialize in solutions for existing homes that have no insulation. This system is known as BIBS (blown in blanket) technology. This process is done from the interior or exterior of the home, reducing air infiltration and exceeding conventional R-Values.
- Maintenance Free
- Mold Resistant
- Won’t Settle
Crawl Space Insulation
82% of existing homes have either no insulation or improperly installed insulation in the crawl space. By properly insulating your crawl space, you will not only save money on your energy bills, but you will achieve year round comfort as a well insulated crawl space will keep your home cooler in the summer.
- Remove air infiltrations, stop heat loss
- Remove and replace rodent damaged insulation
- Exclusion – stopping any and all rodent intrusion
- Install new vapor retardants at ground cover
- Insulate dryer ducting / replacement
- Sanitize solutions / water removal
Attic & Crawl Space Ducting Solutions
- Duct sealing & air improvement
- Removal / disposal / repair
- Most existing duct systems are improperly insulated and can be resolved with low cost and high returns
- Improperly insulated & sealed joints can reduce furnace efficiency by over 30%
Spray Polyurethane Insulation
Insulation packages for energy audit customers
Washington Energy Services has an insulation product for all of your home insulation needs.